*Indicates required fields
Length = 15 metres
Width = 7.5 metres
Eave Height = 3 metres
Roof Pitch = 15 degrees
Number of Bays = 3
Bay Size = 5 metres
Cladding and Rain Water
|Wall Cladding||AS24 1000W Posco 0.5 Wall Cladding||AS35 40 mm Composite LPC PIR POSCO|
|Roof Cladding||AS30 1000R Posco 0.7 Roof Cladding||AS35 40 mm Composite LPC PIR POSCO|
|Anti Condensation Barrier||included||n/a|
|Gutter Type||Gutter Posco||Gutter Posco /w support brackets|
|Down Pipe Type||Downpipe 75 x 75 Posco||Downpipe 75 x 75 Posco|
Roof Colour = Posco Slate Blue
Wall Colour = Posco Slate Blue
Barge Colour = Posco Slate Blue
Gutter Colour = Posco Slate Blue
Corner Flashing Colour = Posco Slate Blue
Ridge Cap Colour = Posco Slate Blue
Opening Flashing Colour = Posco Slate Blue
Skylight Colour = Clear
1 X 3.45m wide by 3.6m high Merlin Grey Grey roller door, (Daylight Opening is 3.35m wide x 3.6m Height)
1 X PA Door Self Colour (Hinged Right)-D4S, 0.98m wide by 2.075m high, No Colour.
All personal access doors come in a primed state and will require painting.
Additional Costs You May Incur:-
- Site Survey, within a 35-mile radius, from £40 – £120 + VAT (will be refunded if an order is placed)
- Calculations for Standard Structural Design: £300 + VAT
- Non-standard structures of any value will be Price on Application
- SER certification is not available.
- Design of Non-Standard Foundations and Structures at any value will be priced on Application
- All electrical work involving roller shutter doors
- Delivery out with the mainland
Payment Terms: –
- Deposit — 50% plus VAT of kit price on ordering kit (All deposits are non-refundable) bacs, debit / credit card or cheque.
- Balance payable by bacs, internet banking, debit / credit card or cheque. (5 working days before factory dispatch date). The cheque must arrive five working days before the factory dispatch date. Due to factory terms, failure to make this payment will incur £250 storage /handling charge and your order will be held until the balance is paid along with accrued storage charges. The next available delivery time will be advised.
- Delivery is to front of property only unless there is sufficient area for the delivery truck to turn around on your property.
- Said Kit remains the property of the supplier until fully paid for.
- The purchaser agrees to accept the said kit within four weeks of Ordering.
- In the event of a material price rise by the material manufacturer the purchaser agrees to pay the increase.