*Indicates required fields
Wind Region = Zone D
Terrain Category = >10Km
Usage = Town
Length = 6.5 metres
Width = 5.5 metres
Eave Height = 2.5 metres
Roof Pitch = 15 degrees
Number of Bays = 2
Bay Size = 3.25 metres
Cladding and Rain Water
|Wall Cladding||AS24 1000W Plastisol 0.5 Wall Cladding||AS35 40 mm Composite LPC PIR|
|Roof Cladding||AS30 1000R Plastisol 0.7 Roof Cladding||AS35 40 mm Composite LPC PIR|
|Anti Condensation Barrier||included||n /a|
|Gutter Type||Gutter Plastisol||Gutter Plastisol – use with support brackets|
|Down Pipe Type||Downpipe 75 x 75 Plastisol||Downpipe 75 x 75 Plastisol|
|Eave Fillers||included||n / a|
|Base Fillers||included||n / a|
Roof Colour = Plastisol Vandyke Brown
Wall Colour = Plastisol Mushroom
Barge Colour = Plastisol Vandyke Brown
Gutter Colour = Plastisol Vandyke Brown
Corner Flashing Colour = Plastisol Vandyke Brown
Ridge Cap Colour = Plastisol Vandyke Brown
Opening Flashing Colour = Posco Slate Blue
Skylight Colour = Clear
1 X 2.49m wide by 2.135m high Mahogany Woodgrain roller door, (Daylight Opening is 2.44m wide x 2.135m Height) MANUAL DOOR
(INCLUDES DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND ONLY)
THIS KIT IS FOR AN ‘A CLASS INDUSTRIAL BUILDING’, WHEREBY THE MAXIMUM HUMAN OCCUPANCY AND DENSITY IS NOT RESTRICTED, WHERE THE MINIMUM DISTANCE FROM HUMAN HABITATION AND/OR ROADWAY IS NOT RESTRICTED, AND THE MINIMUM DESIGN LIFE IS 50 YEARS.
Erecting Fee From £1441 + vat (Depending on post code)
Additional Costs You May Incur:-
- Site Survey, within a 35-mile radius, from £40 – £120 + VAT (will be refunded if an order is placed)
- Calculations for Standard Structural Design: £300 + VAT
- Non-standard structures of any value will be Price on Application
- SER certification is not available.
- Design of Non-Standard Foundations and Structures at any value will be priced on Application
- All electrical work involving roller shutter doors
- Delivery out with the mainland
Payment Terms: –
- Deposit — 50% plus VAT of kit price on ordering kit (All deposits are non-refundable) bacs, debit / credit card or cheque.
- Balance payable by bacs, internet banking, debit / credit card or cheque. (5 working days before factory dispatch date). The cheque must arrive five working days before the factory dispatch date. Due to factory terms, failure to make this payment will incur £250 storage /handling charge and your order will be held until the balance is paid along with accrued storage charges. The next available delivery time will be advised.
- Delivery is to front of property only unless there is sufficient area for the delivery truck to turn around on your property.
- Said Kit remains the property of the supplier until fully paid for.
- The purchaser agrees to accept the said kit within four weeks of Ordering.
- In the event of a material price rise by the material manufacturer the purchaser agrees to pay the increase.